Due Monday, October 22, 2018 by 12:00 noon.
Complete an analysis of the key external factors that have implications for successful implementation of the National Institutes of Health(NIH) VMO, strategy
You will examine NIH’s industry and the competitive conditions/positioning affecting it now or likely to do so in the future.
Paper is 2,000-word double-spaced APA-formatted paper. The title page, reference list, and any appendices are not included in this suggested word count.
DO NOT need to include an abstract.
The paper should address these topics:
1. A brief explanation of the industry (or industries) in which your organization operates as well as context for your organization’ current
2. Analyze the current conditions in your organization’s industry and in its relevant general environment and their likely implications for
successful implementation of your organization’s strategic goals and related actions. Be sure to address the PESTEL framework.
3. Apply Porter’s Five-Forces Model to enrich your understanding of the environment in which your organization is now or may be
operating. The Five Forces model should stress that this model is used to evaluate the industry, not your selected organization’s
activities. The model should be used to isolate the dominant force(s) in the industry faced by all competitors and that produce the
greatest threat to your organization’s profits and/or strategy. You should discuss how your firm can provide a defense against this threat
4. Describe your organization’s strategic group and construct a map to show its relative market position. Add in a discussion of your
rationale for the grouping.
5. Summarize the threats and opportunities facing your organization gleaned from your analysis. (SWOT analysis) Submit the SWOT
format in Table form and add in some narrative to discuss the threats and opportunities in more detail. Explain in your discussion (not
in the table) why you selected them and how they relate to the VMO and organization’s strategy.
6. Evaluate the extent to which your organization’s current strategy appears a good match for the competitive conditions it confronts or
any gaps that must be addressed.
7. Add in a strong conclusion that ensures the reader leaves your paper with a clear recap of your key points.
IMPORTANT: Do not just use someone else’s SWOT, Five Forces, or other analysis. We want you to think for yourself. Critically analyze
your firm and write about your original conclusions. Again, imagine you have been asked by the organization’s CEO or top leader to offer an
assessment of the organization and how well it is positioned (or not) to deliver on the VMO and strategy in the external environment. This is
a critical element, stand back and offer thoughtful criticism and recommendations.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more