Choose an artist that you would want to represent.
It must be a musical artist!!!!!!!
It should be someone who is currently unrepresented but has some experience in their field and is at the point where he or she is ready for a manager.
You may select an unrepresented artist with whom you are familiar, or you may select someone you find on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or other reputable internet sources.
If you’re uncertain whether your choice of artist is appropriate for the assignment, or if you’re having trouble finding an artist, contact the instructor in advance of the due date.
Create a Word document (at least 4 double-spaced pages) with a heading for each question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Answer the following:
• Who is the artist you represent? What is their talent?
• Write a brief bio of the artist.
• What have they done so far in the industry? Describe examples of their work.
• Why did you choose this artist? What traits do they have that make them a viable client?
• What will your role as a manager include to help their growth as an artist?
• What unique opportunities do you see for this artist?
• What are the risks associated with this artist?
• Write a chronological list of goals you plan to help the artist achieve, include short-term and long-term goals with a starting date and completion date for each.
• Write a list of the steps you will take to build the career of the artist, including the steps needed to achieve the goals.
• Develop a timeline with action items on the timeline for each goal or step in the artist’s career.
Cite resources on a separate reference page.
Incorporate the concepts and terminology learned from this week’s readings into the paper, demonstrating how the career plan you created reflects the concepts learned in the Lesson activities.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more