Need 2 separate papers for this.
Paper 1 Topic: Application of Data Mining Techniques in Finance/ Banking Industry for analyzing Fraudulent Data Transactions
Paper 2 Topic: Application of data mining techniques for analysis of Movie Ratings on Online Database (such as IMDB)
You have been asked by management (manufacturing, healthcare, retail, financial, and etc.,) to create a research report using a data mining tool, data analytic, BI tool. It is your responsibility to search, download, and produce outputs using one of the tools. You will need to focus your results on the data set you select.
Ensure to address at least one topic covered in Chapters 1-9 with the outputs. The paper should include the following as Header sections. You can find some related topics if you want. Then write the term paper.
Example of topics:
1. Using data mining techniques for learning systems….
2. How to improve Health Care System using data mining techniques…
3. Design and develop Network/Information Security using data mining techniques…
4. How efficiently extract knowledge from a big data using data mining techniques…
5. Using data mining techniques to improve the financial/stock information systems…
Types of Data Analytic Tools:
Excel with Solver, but has limitations
Tableau Public has a free trial
Microsoft Power BI
Search for others with trial options
Examples of Dataset:
Example: Project Construction Format:
You should follow the following content format:
Name: Logan Lee
II.Background [Discuss tool, benefits, or limitations of RStudio]
V.Classifications Basic Concepts and Decision Trees
VI.Other Alternative Techniques
(Ensure to use the Author, APA citations with any outside content).
1. No ZIP file
2. The submitted assignment must be typed by ONE Single MS Word/PDF file.
3. At least 7 pages (not including heading and content list pages) and 5 references.
4. Use 12-font size and 1.5 lines space
5. No more than 4 figures and 3 tables
6. Follow APA style and content format: UC follows the APA (American Psychological Association) for writing style in all its courses which require a Paper or Essay.
This assignment is an individual work. Please do NOT co-working with colleagues to violate the academic integrity. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer of completed the above requirements, quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Please see as follows:
· Comprehension of Assignment (Addressed the question completely and thoroughly. Provided additional supporting evidence, demonstrating a full comprehension of subject matter): 20/20 points
· Application of Course Knowledge and Content (Thorough technical application of course knowledge and content in a complete and concise manner): 20/20 points
· Organization of Ideas (Original ideas are effectively developed and presented in a logical, sequential order throughout the entire assignment. Includes adequate and appropriate supporting evidence): 20/20 points
· Writing Skills (Mechanics (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) are flawless, including proficient demonstration of citations and formatting throughout the entire assignment): 20/20 points
· Research Skills (Accurate and applicable use of resources relevant to the subject matter that enhance the overall assignment): 20/20 points
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more