· This paper should be an essay of 3-4 pages in length, and consist of original research and analysis. In this essay, you will summarize the primary source (First Inaugural Address of Thomas Jefferson (1801) and its author, situate it in the historical context of the time it was produced, detail the audience of the source and what it is communicating to them, and explain its significance to the individual, community, and/or society of the period.
High-quality papers should:
· meet the 3-page minimum length (excluding: title page, bibliography page, and restated prompt);
· have an introduction;
· be double-spaced and written in 12-point, Times New Roman font;
· provide supporting evidence in the form of well-chosen examples and concise direct quotes;
· provide proper Chicago Style footnote (notes-bibliography) (Links to an external site.) citations for all quoted and paraphrased evidence;
· avoid plagiarizing the work(s) of others;
· and, end with a solid conclusion.
Attached you will find the primary source First Inaugural Address of Thomas Jefferson (1801) on page 5 of the PDF document.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more