2019 Georgia Cyberattacks
You are assigned with the task of writing a 1500-2000 word critical analysis academic paper on the incident response and disaster recovery of a specific cybersecurity incident. You will find your assigned cyberattack/breach in the list below. Your paper must analyze how the targeted/victim organization detected, responded to, and recovered from the attack. Your paper must include the following:
1. It must be 1500-2000 words not including the references (you will lose marks if you exceed or fail to meet the wordcount by).
2. It must be an original work of your own research and writing skills, free of plagiarism.
3. It must be in the ieee format with correct citations and references.
4. It must be written in professional academic language free of colloquialisms but also written so that a reader with an unknown level of knowledge (such as a C level executive, a board member, or manager) can understand your meaning, argument, and purpose.
5. You must use reliable sources. i.e. Trusted verifiable web resources (i.e. legitimate websites, news resources, white papers, peer reviewed works such as books, conference papers, reports journal articles, etc) NOT Wikipedia or personal blogs.
6. Your paper must have an introduction with a clearly stated thesis (an argument statement that tells the reader the point you will make. For example, XYZ company’s response to the ABC cyberattack was poorly managed due to a lack of communication or 123 Corp prevented severe financial losses due to their incident response handling). The introduction is the roadmap/outline to your paper. Following the introduction there must be a body containing the history of the attack/breach and an analysis of the incident that supports and proves your thesis. Lastly, you must write a conclusion that states how you have proven your argument and why it matters to Contingency Planning (IRP, BCP, DRP). The written part of the paper must be followed by a properly formatted list of references.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more