DO NOT USE any outside sources to answer these questions. Use only the word doc attached. has chapters 10-12.
Answer the following questions, Be sure to number your answers, so they correspond with the questions.
Each answer to each question should be at least one paragraph or more. Answers may come from the textbook, from resources provided here in the course in Blackboard, and from your mind.
No work should be submitted from outside sources the Internet or other sources (there are a lot of bad resources on the internet, so stick with what is provided here – I’m interested in your ability to think through and discuss these issues, not copy from external sources).
Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling.
1. Explain the connections between pleasure, contemplation, and judgment in aesthetic appreciation.
2. Explain how aesthetics, art, and criticism are interrelated.
3. Evaluate David Hume’s view regarding art criticism.
4. Articulate the notion of ‘truth’ in art criticism.
5. Explain if it is possible to have an agreement about aesthetic judgments and if that is a problem.
6. Explain the elements of any moral dilemma: the act, the consequences of the act, and the moral agent.
7. Critically analyze the false starts in moral philosophy including relativism and Divine Command.
8. Discuss the practical and logical problems with Aquinas’ Natural Law moral theory.
9. Explain how ethics can be said to be always personal and often political.
10. Compare and contrast various views of Hobbes and Locke on the state of nature and natural rights.
11. Explain and evaluate Rousseau’s criticism of both Hobbes and Locke regarding the state of nature.
12. Explain the difference between the labor theory of property and labor theory of value.
13. Explain and evaluate Karl Marx’s analysis of class struggle as presented in his Communist Manifesto.
14. Explain the views of Nozick and Hospers regarding legitimate laws and the role of government.
15. Compare and contrast Rawls and Nozick on justice.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more